Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer is almost over!


Okay... I'll admit it. I ran outside as soon as it started to get warm and left everything behind! I was weak after the rough winter we had and the sun was calling my name! :) However, I have gotten all of that out of my system and I am back to blogging!

So for my first returning post, I decided to share some photos that I took with my cell phone at Miami Beach this past weekend! It felt good to get away, lay in the sand, and enjoy the sun! I really enjoyed myself. I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend too! Here is another photo of the resort where we stayed. It was so relaxing!


I had such a soothing experience visiting the spa and taking in the beautiful scenery, while writing in my journal and reflecting on my goals for the rest of 2010. I look forward to sharing some of those goals with you as I move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails