Monday, February 8, 2010

Calling All Cupcake Snobs!

I know they are but what am I? Okay, okay, I'm a Cupcake Snob too. I'll admit it! Maybe that is why I love this place! Cupcakes Actually is located in Fairfax, Virginia. Although I haven't visited personally, a wonderful friend of mine kindly brought me a box of these DELICIOUS beauties! :o)

The following photos are by Jennifer Winter from Cupcake Actually's website.

My first favorite: Pucker Up. This one has a real lemon head on top!

He's awesome and smooth and has a secret stash of chocolate chips inside! Yumm!!!


Next up, Mint Julep. This one is definitely a must for all of you chocolate lovers! The mint buttercream on top is amazing!


Simply Red is simply adorable.

How can you resist that little red heart on this red velvet cupcake?


Last but not least is Banana Split. There isn't a professional photo on the website of this one but it was a delicious and soft banana nut bread with caramel on the inside and yummy buttercream frosting that had been dipped in chocolate and drizzled with caramel. It was amazing! Here is a photo of the Banana Split that I took mid-consumption with my cell phone!


I absolutely LOVE the packaging from Cupcakes Actually! These babies are definitely transportable!


My other favorite cupcake spot is located here in Baltimore! The Baltimore Cupcake Company has some truly delicious flavors! Some of my favorites are Vanilla Woo, Key Lime and Cherry Oh. They even have a "happy hour" from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. where you can get these yummies at a discounted price. Visit soon and often!
Well back to the gym for me. More cupcakes equals more time on the treadmill! I earn my indulgences! Cheers! :o)

2 comments:

  1. How come you didn't call out "Tech Snobs" too? What if I like cupcakes?!?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be a cupcake snob/tech snob! Nothing wrong with that! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails