Saturday, January 2, 2010

While I've Been Away- Paint Project #1


I truly didn't mean to be away from the blog for as long as I have! Happy New Year everyone! :o)


At least I haven't been a total slacker! Here is a project I finished early December. I wanted to paint this little table I bought from HomeGoods in November a shade of blue-green.








I already had some paint around the house that I could use that was a lighter shade of blue-green. This is the table after the first coat.






Second coat! Nice but a little too light for me... I had to try again.




So I tried a deeper and brighter color! I wanted something with more ummph! :o)




I only needed a sample of paint from Home Depot! Isn't that amazing! :o)




Tada! Mr. Table is all done! Looking snazzy in his corner... :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails