Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shoe Obsessed... Lately

So, lately I've been into shoes more than usual. Okay, when I say lately I mean a few months! :o)


Here are my latest finds, that have not been purchased... as of yet. As you have probably already noticed, I like to shop. Perhaps blogging will help me to shop less by sharing more... who knows. ;o)

But as a great woman once said:


"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet."

-Carrie, from Sex and the City








I recently came across this line called Butter. Butter is a fairly new (2007) New York based company that carries adorable shoes. As you can see, I am going through a bows and ruffles phase. :o)






What do you think? Aren't these pretty? :o) They can all be found on Endless.com.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails