Friday, August 14, 2009

Lovely Leandra Drumm Switchplates

Last week I went to Home Depot to purchase new switchplates for my bedroom. I love updating my place and having all of the decor "blend well", so I opted for plain, "stainless steel-esque" switchplates/outlet covers.

When I went to put them on I noticed that the main switchplate was too small to cover the area not painted by the previous owner! So, instead of repainting the entire bedroom (out of the question), I decided to go online and see what creative switchplates were out there to replace my current one. I was having no luck until I came across Drumm Studios!

Enter Leandra Drumm from Ohio... She makes the most creative and whimsical switchplates with handcast lead-free pewter! Check out a few of them below!



Neighborhood

Leaf


The Princess and the Pea




Dancing Fairy



My Favorite!!!
Bizzare Birds


Check all of the other great work by Leandra and other artists at Drumm Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails